Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's my Birthday!

I plan to be in the water and eat at an awesome restaurant which would make any day good for me! Biggest news of the moment - We have tickets to OKC!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! O I am so very ready to see all our beautiful family and friends (and Ted's,McClaren's Pantry,Mimi's,Texas Roadhouse,Cheesecake factory,Ron's hamburgers,Stonehorse's bread pudding, man I could even eat a Taco Bell taco)! It has taken forever it seems for us to both be able to get off work at the same time but we are leaving on a jet plane July 1st and staying 3 weeks! It took no less than 3 hours on the phone to book those tickets since they registered us twice and had to figure out how to remedy that since they "had never seen that happen before". Thanks Dinah for talking to them and saving us from a billion dollar phone bill! We are doing very good. We love life here. Nate enjoys his job. I am finally legal to have a job in Cayman ;) and am working at a Vet hospital. We're both blessed to have good people to work with. We are recently certified divers. They tried to drown me by making me swim "200 meters", but I think it was much more than that and without my fins but I survived with sore arms. It was very easy to learn everything. very very cool, and a tiny bit intimidating (you can ask me sometime why guys need women to make sure they don't accidentally kill themselves). Aaanyway, I will post a pic soon of our first without-instructor-dive from yesterday, yay! It seems like we have a couple Cayman holidays every month and since Nate actually gets off work at 5 instead of 9 or 10 or 12am we have lots of time to hang out which has been so good for us. BUT we've had too few visitors y'all, what's up? not afraid of a little R and R are ya?
EASTER
NATE TAKING CANDY
FROM THE BABIES
NATE'S B'DAY
-NICKI

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! We will be very sorry to miss seeing you in Oklahoma, if you want to fly out to Malibu while you are in the states we would love to see you! We'll be in OK May 27-June 10 and are very excited. I am glad you guys are having so much fun! We miss you! The Fishrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know how to spell our name...

    ReplyDelete