Thursday, January 22, 2009

In a nutshell...

Bits of life the last few weeks... Got stung by Fire Coral. Watched Taken, Horton hears a who, City of Ember, Marley and Me, Seven pounds(yuck), Bride wars, Despereaux, Bedtime stories, The curious case of Benjamin Button (we watch too many movies I know) oh, and almost all 10 seasons of Friends. Worried about getting a job. Got a job. Changed jobs before I even started. Got trapped on top of rocky coral, pounded into the coral by waves and saw my life flash before my eyes.Got a grill from my Dad. Grilled a LOT of food. Drove all over town to pay bills(y'all don't ever take online bill pay for granted! I miss it!). Snorkeled a lot with my family, saw squid (which inked at me), nurse shark, turtle, spotted eagle ray, great barracuda, man sized fish, a bazillion regular size fish, moray eel, about 30 stingrays in one place, fed squid to stingrays, watched the eel chase Nate with its mouth open. Got the car inspected. Bought a tire, wipers and tail light. Passed inspection. Played Hand and Foot. Had a really good time with my hunny during his time off. Hung out on the deck, in the pool, at the beach. Ate some awesome fresh fish tacos. Took Kerry and Daddy to the airport....I miss 'em a lot. Got surprised with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. Took a "road trip" the long way around the island. Watched kite surfers. And cooled off with the thought of all the ice in Oklahoma :) It was a slow day so we had the boat to ourselves...very nice
The dark spots in the water are rays
The eel that chased Nate (and anyone else who looked at it)
Kerry took the controls while the captain played the guitar

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun time! We miss you guys too...But we are also appreciating the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilson!!!!

    Hi guys... This is Kris... TTFN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kris...unlike Tom Hanks we have plenty of REAL people to talk to so we haven't made friends with any volleyballs...yet :D How are ya? btw I had to look on wiki to see what ttfn meant. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK it's time for an update...

    What have ya'll been doing lately?

    Have you seen any pics of Ed and Dinah's new house?

    I got to see it last weekend with Aaron when we came up for a visit.

    Are you on Facebook? I finally got on.. although I don't use it that much...

    Kris

    ReplyDelete